The NLPSPA Office located at 446 Newfoundland Drive will reopen on June 10 with regular hours, assuming we have moved to Health Protocol Alert Level #3.
The NLPSPA has implemented safety measures to protect our staff, volunteers and you, our members. The door will remain locked to walk-in admission. Please read the below message carefully before requesting admission:
- Admission will be denied if you are experiencing any of the presenting symptoms associated with COVID-19: new or worsening cough, sore throat, runny nose, headache, fever (feeling hot or chills), difficulty breathing, diarrhea, loss of taste or smell, or pneumonia. Since the symptoms for COVID-19 closely mirror flu or cold symptoms, we ask your cooperation to not seek admission if you are also displaying cold or flulike symptoms.
- If you have returned from travel outside of Newfoundland in the last 14 days or have come into contact with someone who has tested positive for COVID-19 in the last 14 days please do not seek entry.
- You will be required to wear a personal protective mask before admission will be granted. If you meet the criteria for entering please knock on the door and advise if you have your own mask or if you need a disposable one.
- Once the above conditions are determined, our staff person will grant admission. Only ONE person will be granted admission at any given time unless you have a disability and need assistance.
- Please maintain proper social distancing measures during your visit.
- There may be a time delay between admissions to provide time for our staff person to disinfect common surface areas.
We have all experienced difficult times during the past months and as we begin to recover from this pandemic, the NLPSPA urges everyone to be respectful of the public health advisories for social distancing, hand washing, and all other good health care practices. Our ability to work for you and with you is only dependent upon your willingness to respect the health advisories and the health and safety of our staff, members, and volunteers.